- What is the lot rent and are utilities included?
The lot rent is $270/mo and the utilities are billed separately.
- Do you allow pets?
Yes we allow 2 pets per home, but we do not allow any aggressive breed dogs and all pets must be approved by management. There is a $100 non-refundable pet fee per pet.
- What is the local school district?
Stevens Point Area Public School district is the local school district. – Roosevelt IDEA elementary school and Stevens Point Area Senior High School.
- How do I apply for residency?
We require each adult to complete an application and pay a $20 application fee so that we may complete a standard credit check and criminal background check.
- How often and how much does the rent increase?
Although the amount may vary, rent typically increases $10 at the end of a 12 month lease.
- Does everyone have to sign a year lease?
We do require a year lease initially, but residents may choose to go month-to-month or sign another year lease at the end of their first lease.
- What is there to do in Plover, WI?
We are close to shopping, parks and lakes. On the property, we have a playground, tennis court, basketball court and baseball diamond. We also have monthly planned activities such as community yard sales, potluck dinners, kids’ night, walking club and picnics!
- What is the down payment and interest rate for purchasing a home?
Depending on credit history and the financial institution, down payments can be as low as 10% and interest rates as low as 7%.
- What if I don’t have perfect credit?
We may still have a home for you even if your credit is less than perfect. Depending on availability, we may be able to finance your home in-house with 10% down and 10% interest!
- Do you rent as well as sell manufactured homes?
Occasionally, we do have homes for rent, but most residents find our rent-to-own option more cost effective since purchasing a home can often cost less monthly than renting.
- If I purchase a home, how long will it be before I own the home?
Depending on the financial institution, mortgage terms are typically from 12-20 years.
- If I purchase a home, will I be able to sell it before it is paid for in full?
Yes, you can sell your home, however, the buyer must apply and be approved for residency at Plover Pine Village.